One winner per sub-region (ANZ, ASEAN, China, India, Japan & Korea)
The Partner Demo Competition is your chance to showcase your deep understanding and unrivaled ability to demonstrate the value and benefits of the award winning Genesys solutions. You need to prepare and record your own pre-sales presentation to a prospective client of your choice!
It’s easy and fun – Here are a few tips:
1st : Choose an industry, a platform and a domain
Choose an Industry
Choose a Platform
Choose a Domain
- Customer Engagement
- Employee Engagement
- Business Optimisation
For more information about the platform and domain, please contact your local Genesys Solution Consultants.
2nd : Conduct some preliminary research …
You can use the Genie in the Genesys Partner Portal or OneLogin application (for ININ partners) to find industry information and learn about Genesys experience with other customers.
You can get some ideas and seek guidance from your favourite Genesys Solutions Consultant.
3rd : Identify a target customer/prospect …
You can conduct some “mystery shopping” to find out what their weaknesses are. You may like to collect information such as:
- How customers contact the company (phone, email, chat, mobile, social)
- Use the various contact channels to evaluate the level of care for each one of them
- What is the self service like?
- What potential gaps do they have in their contact centre and customer care?
- If the company is public, take a good look at their annual report to understand their strategic goals
- What are their competitors doing that they are not doing?
4th Create and record your presentation and/or demo …
Assume your key audience is the Head of Contact Centre , or another key decision marker. Include the following topics:
- Summarize the challenges, trends, opportunities for your chosen industry
- Explain the top three challenges from your perspective
- Describe the company you selected for this project
- Document the entry points (conversation starters) for this customer by role (e.g. What questions would you ask an approver, buyer, evaluator or influencer to learn more?)
- Describe what solutions you would implement for a customer in this industry to address their challenges
- What specific Genesys products could be installed?
- What impact do you expect the products will have on the customer?
What next? You need to record 2 pieces:
- The long piece – no more than 10 minutes including the demo time
- The short piece: we are calling it the “Elevator Pitch” – up to 1min – and it needs to highlight why the Genesys Solution you are recommending is THEIR best option – be convincing!
Send this recording (using any screen recording program) along with the “Release Form” to firstname.lastname@example.org and your local Genesys SC before 7th February 2017.
If you can’t decide which one of your shots are the best, the good news is, that there is NO LIMIT to the number of submissions!
Our judges will review your presentation and result will be announced on 21st February, during the APAC Partner Conference in the Gold Coast.
A few guidelines/tips:
- Assume your audience has a general understanding of Contact Centers and but is new to Genesys for this presentation.
- You are welcome to consult your local Genesys Solutions Consultant (SC) for assistance, however the demo delivery and recording must be your own.
- Adhered to the presentation time given.
- Ideally, presenter and the presentation screen should be within the recording frame at the same time
- Key pointers to our panel of judges on the evaluation:
- Was the demonstration easy to follow and logical? Was the tell-show-tell technique utilized?
- Tell – identifying the pain points and delivering a consultative approach
- Show – them into the Genesys feature (ie. Mobile Engagement – Connect me) what you have just told (and only what you have told about)
- Tell – (the second) means adding and proving the unique value that our software will provide to the customer accordingly to their goals.
- Was it fun and interesting to hear?
- Dave Chin, Head of Solutions Consulting
- Stephen Irecki, Head of Solutions Engineering
- Matt Surridge, Director of Business Consulting
- Malcolm Thomson, Director of Strategic Solutions
- Managing Director for each sub-region
Download the Application Form (PDF)